Living on campus and becoming a member of the Assumption community can be an important part of your college education. At Assumption, 90 percent of students live on campus for all four years, which enables students to build a strong network of friends for life. You'll be part of a dynamic community that is active 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Assumption is dedicated to the development of an inclusive, residential community that fosters individual growth and learning, with an emphasis on personal choice and accountability and a network of support and guidance.
Please click on the following links for additional information.
Residential Life at Assumption
- Residence halls photos and descriptions
- What should you bring to campus
- First Year Housing Preference Survey
- First Year Roommate Selection
- Frequently asked questions
- Residential Life Staff
- Residential Life Policies
- Off Campus Housing
- Assumption Dining
- Food Allergy Information
- Sexual Misconduct Policy
- WRTA Bus Service Brochure
- WRTA Schedule